Arden Grange Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice
A large kibble size and increased levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM make this an ideal diet for large breed dogs who need extra help in maintaining strong joints and cartilage.
- Large breed adult dogs with a normal activity level (generally 1yr+)
- Giant breed adult dogs with a normal activity level (generally 18 mths+)
Can also be used for:
- Smaller breeds preferring a larger kibble size
- Smaller breeds with a higher requirement for joint protection
- Large kibble size – perfect for the large and giant breeds, as well as smaller brachycephalic breeds such as the bulldog
- Controlled energy intake – moderate fat content to help prevent unwanted weight gain
- A combination of fresh chicken and high-quality chicken meat meal (30%) – providing meat protein of a very high biological value
- Chicken oil as the primary fat source – easily digested and most suitable for the largely carnivorous needs of the canine
- Higher levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – to help to maintain strong, supple joints and cartilage which is so important in the larger breeds
- Added L-carnitine to help maintain lean body mass, good muscle tone and aid fat metabolism
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.49%, Omega-6 2.98%, L-carnitine (50mg/kg)
Composition: Chicken, (chicken meat meal 25%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 25%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, whole linseed, minerals, glucosamine (740mg/kg), MSM (740mg/kg), prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, chondroitin (520mg/kg), yucca extract, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)