Arden Grange Adult Cat: fresh salmon & potato
This is a complete grain free food for adult cats, especially those who would benefit from extra support for their skin and coat. Salmon is a highly digestible and delicious source of protein, naturally high in essential omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- A complete food for all breeds of an adult cat with a normal activity level. Also ideal for those who would benefit from extra skin and coat support.
- Contains lots of fresh salmon which is a delicious and highly digestible source of protein and naturally high in essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends. All our dry cat food now contains krill, a nutritionally valuable source of protein with an excellent essential amino acid profile.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Ethically produced - human grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 31%, Fat Content 19%, Crude Ash 8%, Crude Fibres 2.2%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorous 1%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-3 1%, Omega-6 4.3%.
Composition: Fresh salmon (26%), potato (26%), salmon meat meal (22%), chicken oil, pea starch, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 28,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 200 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg.
Antioxidants: Mixed tocopherols