Arden Grange Adult Light: with fresh chicken & rice
Lower in protein and with fewer calories than our standard adult range, this light recipe can aid in weight reduction and the treatment of obesity. Added L-carnitine also helps increase the conversion of fat to energy and maintain a lean body mass.
- Adult dogs (1 yr+) who are overweight or with a tendency to weight gain
Can also be used for:
- Senior dogs who are overweight or exercising a lot less
- Dogs requiring a lower protein or lower fat diet
- Dogs with a large appetite
- Dogs that have a less active lifestyle
- Lower in calories – ideal for dogs who are watching their waistlines
- Increased fibre – to help your dog feel satisfactorily full
- Added L-carnitine – may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
- Fresh chicken and high-quality chicken meat meal – providing protein of a very high biological value
- Lower in fat – only easily digestible pure chicken and fish oils used in the recipe
- Extremely palatable – the inclusion of fresh chicken and the tasty chicken liver coating means that diet food need not be bland!
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 18%, Fat Content 7.5%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Calcium 0.9%, Phosphorous 0.6%, Omega-3 0.42%, Omega-6 2.10%, L-carnitine (50mg/kg).
Composition: Rice 31 %, maize, 27%, chicken meat meal (14%), beet pulp, fresh chicken 5%, chicken digest, refined chicken oil, yeast, krill, whole dried egg, whole linseed, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)