Arden Grange Partners: Appetite Plus
Arden Grange Partners: Appetite Plus is a complete, highly concentrated liquid diet for all breeds. It’s highly palatable, making it perfect for dogs suffering from inappetence and is great for puppies transitioning from their mother’s milk on to solid foods.
Comes in 395grms cans.
- All breed of puppies and adult dogs with additional nutritional requirements
Can also be used for:
- Puppies requiring assistance in making the transition from their mother’s milk to solid foods
- Dogs who are ill or recuperating and finding it difficult to eat solid foods
- Adult dogs suffering from inappetence or malnutrition
- Highly concentrated liquid diet ideal for syringe feeding and can be easily lapped from a bowl or saucer
- Contains high levels of Chicken (22%) and also Chicken livers (4%) making it extremely palatable
- Nutritionally complete product with balanced vitamins & minerals
- Dried Whole Egg provides an extra source of fat and the purest form of protein
- Fish Oils provide omega-3 fatty acids with natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Dried Yeast is an excellent source of B-complex vitamins and amino acids
- Added probiotic (FOS) promotes the beneficial intestinal flora and helps to limit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. It may also aid in enhancing the immunity within the gastrointestinal tract and improve the utilisation of the nutrients
Analytical Constituents: Moisture 88%, Crude Protein 4.8%, Fat Content 5.0%, Crude Ash 1.0%, Crude Fibres 0.1%
Composition: Chicken (22%), Chicken Livers (4%), Minerals, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Oil, Dried Yeast, Fructooligosaccharide (Prebiotic).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 1,000 IU, Vitamin D3 150 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, L-Carnitine 50 mg, Taurine 400 mg.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 38.5 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 27.8 mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 16.7mg, Selenised yeast inactivated (3b8, 10) 15 mg, Cupric chelate of amino acid hydrate 3.8 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 3.8 mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 3.1 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.24 mg.
Suitable for syringe feeding or in a bowl for lapping.
Puppies: Suitable for short-term use in feeding puppies. It is a complete recipe and can be used to encourage the eating of solid food when poured over kibble. For puppies, it can be fed for up to 1 month.
Adult dogs: Short-term use is preferred. We recommend that it is only fed for a maximum of two months. If fed for the longer term, the body condition of the dog needs to be carefully monitored to avoid excessive weight gain.
Feeding in addition to dry food
Puppies: This product can be poured onto dry food to stimulate appetite.
Adult Dogs: Follow the guidelines on the Arden Grange adult dry food bag but reduce the amount of dry food given by 30g for every 120g of Appetite Plus fed.
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available