Arden Grange Senior: with fresh chicken & rice
The ideal balance of protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins in Arden Grange Senior is perfect for older dogs. There are also boosted levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM for extra joint protection.
- Older dogs (as a general guide: 10+ small breeds, 8+ medium and large breeds although this recipe can safely be fed to younger adults than in this given range if required).
Can also be used for:
- Adult dogs with a less active lifestyle.
- Dogs with a greater requirement for joint protection.
- Dogs requiring a less energy dense food.
- Dogs who prefer small, flat kibble (easy for soaking in the case of dental problems).
- Balanced complete nutrition – correct proportion of protein, fat, carbohydrate, minerals and vitamins to support the nutritional requirements of older dogs.
- Lower in fat – ideal for older dogs and those requiring a less energy dense diet.
- Added L-carnitine – may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy.
- Boosted levels of glucosamine and chondroitin and MSM – for extra protection against age-related joint conditions.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 22%, Fat Content 12%, Crude Ash 6%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.70%, Omega-6 4.12%, L-carnitine (50mg/kg).
Composition: Chicken, (chicken meat meal 22%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 22%, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole linseed, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, glucosamine (740mg/kg), MSM (740mg/kg), chondroitin (520mg/kg), cranberries, yucca extract, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)